Sunday, July 13, 2014

New banner, for now anyway...

So this was up earlier today, but that was a sad sketch of Joseph...

...I do love to tweak these things.

Who knows what I'll settle on?  I wanted cleaner and more of a reflection of our life, now.

And yes, I do keep fiddling...

...but Joseph has a beard, now...

...and I couldn't find my most recent selfie, or the one I wanted of Joseph, so I'll quit playing for tonight...


...and this is a rather old self-portrait, with greenman...


...and of course I had to tweak it a little...

2 comments:

  1. They all look so fabulous, Kate! I would find it really hard to decide but the beauty of blogging means that you can change your banner as much as you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just may, Serena! I keep finding other bits of art that fit my focus...

      Delete

I'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin